PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY
1. Service Overview. We are a collection of fashion e-commerce companies that showcase hundreds of top brands and the latest trends.
2. Accounts and Registration. To access some features of the Service, you must register for an account (“Account”). When you register for an Account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, billing information or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account.
3. Definitions :·
- “Account” refers to the user account that will be needed to create/register on mobile application/Website to purchase products through the Stichdeal platform.
- “Business Day” refers to working days and shall relate to days on which banks in India are operational and/or open for business.
- “Conditions” refer to the the terms of reference or use of Stitchdeal Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- “Customer” refers to you, i.e. any person placing any order(s), which are accepted, on the Stitchdeal Mobile Application (“App”) and Stitchdeal Website (“Website”). ·
- “Order” Refers to the Order submitted by you on the App or Website to purchase a product on our App or Website.
- “Order Confirmation” refers to the correspondence provided by Stitchdeal to you, in which your Order is acknowledged and confirmation given that such Order has been placed.. After completing the process, customers will receive an Order Confirmation message through e-mail and/or SMS which will act as an acknowledgement of the Order.
- If the Order consists of more than one product, the products may be delivered in separate packages and at separate times to the Customer.
4. General Payment Terms. Before you pay any fees for items you’d like to purchase (“Products”), you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
- Price. Company reserves the right to determine pricing for Products. Company will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. Company may change the fees for any Product at any time. Company, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Company's customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
- Delivery. Company will attempt in good faith to deliver your items in accordance with your order, but Company will not be responsible or liable for any delays or failure in such delivery. Company expressly reserves the right to effect delivery of any order in any number of separate shipments, and the modes of transport and carriers will be decided at Company's discretion. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order. If your delivery address is geographically remote or otherwise difficult to deliver to, it is possible that we may not be able to deliver there. Company will not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause which is unavoidable or beyond Company's reasonable control. In such cases, Company will have the right, at its option, without penalty or any liability for breach, to terminate all or any part of any order or to reschedule delivery within a reasonable time.
- Payment Processing. Company has partnered with certain third party payment processors to process payments you make via the Service5.
5. Order Refusal Since Stitchdeal is a dynamic mobile marketplace, it reserves the right to withdraw any Product from the App/Website at any time and/or remove or edit any material or content on the App/Website and will not be held liable for doing so either by you or by any other third party. Stitchdeal will make best efforts to always process all Orders, but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may not be able to or refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to do the same at any time, at our sole discretion. Stitchdeal will notify you of any order cancellation at the earliest, so as to minimize any inconvenience that may be caused. If any Order placed by you has been canceled by us for any reason, post the payment has been completed by you, we will ensure that you are refunded the full amount.
6. Cancellation by Customer of a Non Faulty Product: If you wish to cancel your Order after it has been placed or after being paid for by you, please contact our Customer Happiness Team on email@example.com. For orders cancelled before dispatch, no cancellation fee will be applicable. In case the Order or a part of it has been dispatched and received by you, it will need to be returned back to Stitchdeal and such returns will take place, on the basis of Stitchdeal Returns and Refunds Policy. The Customer Happiness Team and Stitchdeal, however, reserve the right to assess the returns and refunds on a case by case basis, as mentioned in the Sticthdeal Returns and Refunds Policy.
7. Stitchdeal Returns and Refunds Policies Stitchdeal’s Refunds and Returns Policy has been separately published on the App/Website and is a part of these Terms and Conditions. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are also agreeing to the Stitchdeal Refunds and Returns Policy.
8.Delivery of Products ·
- Stitchdeal will try its best to deliver the Product to you, at the shipping address, as specified and requested by you while placing the Order.
- In case a specific delivery date has been specified by us during your checkout or through the delivery process on the App, we will try our best to deliver it to you within the stipulated timelines. However, we shall notify you if we expect any delays on our part. You accept that we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of any delayed delivery.
- At the time of the delivery, you may be required by our third party logistics partner’s team to sign the acknowledgment of the delivery. In case of any issues post-delivery, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org·
- Although the dynamic nature and functionality of the Stitchdeal App/Website will ensure at any point in time whether the information entered by you corresponds to the locations that are available for delivery through our third party logistics partners. In the unfortunate event that we are not able to communicate to you at the very outset that the Order cannot be delivered to your preferred location, we will ensure that we inform you of the same at the earliest using the contact details that you provide to us at the time of placing the Order and also arrange for either the cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternate address, as mutually feasible to both parties.
- Our third party logistics partners and Customer Happiness Team will do their best to ensure that the delivery takes place at a mutually convenient time and will make 2 attempts for each delivery. However, if delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier within the time period mutually agreed upon, or in case of cash on delivery, are unable to provide the required cash amount for delivery, we reserve the right to do either or both of the following:·
- charge you for any fee and other costs incurred by us outside of the standard pickup and delivery costs that we incur with our third party logistics partners;·
- cancel the Order, and refund you with an amount equal to the amount paid by you (in case of an online payment) minus any additional costs as incurred by us as mentioned in f.i. above.
9. The Product By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge: That the Products listed on the App/Website are not custom made and cannot be tailored or altered to meet your requirements; and Once the Product has been delivered to you, any risk related to the Product passes to you and Stitchdeal will not be liable for any damage, destruction or loss to the Product thereafter.
10. Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time upon 7 days’ notice. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we may require that you accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service. Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of the modified Terms.